Needing help for "off the grid" properties location!

Beka0
Level 1
Creede, CO

Needing help for "off the grid" properties location!

Hey! We are off the grid in colorado BUT we DO have an official address!  Everytime I try and put in the actual adress AND drag it onto the map at our exact location, Air BnB autocorrects our location to somewhere way far from where we really are.  Then, once the listing has been created with what I see as the correct address, I log back in and see the address has been moved again and once the listing is created it will not let me change the address at all without starting completely over on my listing! Any ideas?? I am about to have to quit AirBnB all together becase all our properites are located off the grid - 6 total and I don't know how to fix the issue, otherwise all has been great.  Thank you.

3 Replies 3
Anja-and-Pete0
Level 2
Oughterard, Ireland

Beka,

I have a similar problem; our house is listed in a totally different part of Ireland! Did you have any luck with resolving your problem?

Fred201
Level 1
Rayle, GA

Even though you are off the grid, you should be able to apply for at least a 911 address; possible a US Mail address. This will allow mapping programs to recognize you. 

Also, Google Maps now has a Unique ID system that you may be able to use.

I hope that helps...fred

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland