Neighbors filed too many complaints

Kim0
Level 2
Kyoto, Japan

Neighbors filed too many complaints

I have an Airbnb near Kyoto and the neighbors have asked for it to be stopped. They don't want strangers in their neighborhood. I understand that. What I don't understand is how to contact Airbnb about this. 

I have cancelled as many of the weekday reservations that I can and unlisted the property but I can't get any contact information at all for Airbnb.  Do they do this on purpose?

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi Kim,

You should be able to go to the bottom of the Airbnb page and choose "Help".  Then choose "Contact" and you should see a tab labelled "Urgent".  When you click this tab, it will provide you with your local Airbnb phone number.  I hope this helps!Urgent for Local Airbnb number

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Rayva0
Level 2
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I had the same problem too, but I clicked on the help section, however I found that very frustrating because it keeps suggesting other concerns that are totally irelavent. There is a number you can call locally or email, just go to the help section top right hand corner