Network error

Paige47
Level 1
Dallas, TX

Network error

I am getting a network error when trying to do anything through the app. I have reached out to the support team, but I’m unable to see their response bc of the error. Any suggestions? 

The error says unable to reach network 

40 Replies 40
Ann591
Level 1
Waterford, Ireland

I’m getting network error . My guests not able to communicate with me through the app

360-Estates0
Level 1
Sliema, Malta

Any news regarding this issue please?

Naheed4
Level 2
Cathedral City, CA

Same issues here

Paprika0
Level 1
Austin, TX

Just looked at the messages here and it looks like a problem that’s been happening since 2018. I re-installed a new app and cannot get any new old messages in the inbox on hosting side. Cannot communicate through the inbox what a big problem. And no resolution at all. Talked to customer service 3 to 4 times they won’t escalate it and they say they are working on it. Now it looks like they’ve been working on it since 2018. This is ridiculous!

Amanda1342
Level 1
Laguna Beach, CA

I’m having the same issue. I’m not sure how to respond to the question I was Asked as a host. 

Tyrone25
Level 1
Brisbane, Australia

My Co-Host is getting this error in her inbox, messages are fine on my app, but not coming through on her app. As she is the primary host, this is a problem.

Is anyone from Airbnb going to chime in and provide any support?

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Tyrone25 @Paige47 @Amanda1342 @Paprika0 @Naheed4 

Are you receiving Txt alerts though your phone if you have your notifications on for them?
There's been a serious Privacy Breach with TrueDialog SMS/Txt alert company again late 2019 and I see online they also had one in 2018.

They appear to use multiple sub contractors and I wonder if it's the same Txt /SMS company that ABB have a contract with and is contributing to numerous issues.

Jesse308
Level 1
New Jersey, US

I just booked a stay through the app and immediately started noticing this same issue. Luckily I got email confirmation but still, fix your god **bleep** app guys.

Alex6318
Level 1
Portland, OR

I’m having problem with a network error, haven’t been able to see any messages. What are we supposed to do? I’m not even in host mode. This is incredibly irritating, Airbnb.

Sergey116
Level 1
Kharkiv, UA

the same problem for me, couldn’t see inbox, while search works in the app. even able to load message from Stays page, but only once. This is kind of blocking. Reinstall/relogin do not helps

Charles1017
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

Is anyone from @Airbnb looking into this yet? Check-in is tomorrow and I cannot contact the host because of the “network error: we could not reach your network” problem, and I can’t view the details of my reservation when I click on them because I “do not have permission to access this resource.” Help!

Ethan11
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Network Error still exists on airbnb app! Its 2020 people! This need a fix already. The buggiest app on app store. 

Walter26
Level 2
Neenah, WI

i am experiencing this same problem - something that apparently has been a problem for a couple years. Just checking if any fix is known?  I already tried posting but....received an error! Something about “and unexpected error has occurred.”  Almost like they don’t want people posting anymore about this. 

Any news? Its happening for me and my co-host still 

Walter26
Level 2
Neenah, WI

Nothing yet. I’m calling them tomorrow to see what advice they give. Not hopeful given how many years hosts have been trying to find a solution. I’ll see what happens and post it!