Network error

Paige47
Level 1
Dallas, TX

Network error

I am getting a network error when trying to do anything through the app. I have reached out to the support team, but I’m unable to see their response bc of the error. Any suggestions? 

The error says unable to reach network 

40 Replies 40
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Paige47,

Welcome to the Community Center!

As you have posted this question yesterday, I was wondering if you are still experiencing this error? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Yes, I am. I also can’t view any messages in my inbox that the support team is sending me. 

Same here. Customer support is not good. Sending a notification to your Inbox when the problem is the Inbox seems ... rather strange.  

I have also been receiving this error for the last six months it makes me not want to use Airbnb any longer .

I am also experiencing this..it seems that most of us are.  What is the answer to fix this..I am unable to answer guests.

Ann287
Level 2
College Station, TX

The app is STILL lacking in hosting mode. Cannot answer a message on phone - HAVE TO GO TO COMPUTER!!??  Are any other hosts STILL a have this issue??  I  SO WEARY of the message “ Network Error”!!    And when I go to write a response to a review (on ohobe)  the app never, never, never saves it!!!  (growl) I  just get those green dots that keep cycling through.... and then I lose the message that I have just written.  Seriously - Airbnb, please, please get this app app and working with no network errors!  We are sharing our earnings with you - please make the app work!!BEC39543-D62A-416E-89D7-E6753024344C.jpeg

Do you still have this problem? I am seeing the same thing and I have not gotten any responses from Airbnb 

Me too

MyI too am having this problem has anyone found the fix?

I am also experiencing the same issue.

Same for me. Network error suddenly appeared on my app. But strangely messages seem to send to my host in Santiago,  however I'm not getting a response. Seems like she's not receiving my messages!

Linda50
Level 1
Boulder, CO

Me too for some days now. 

Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

Network error has been shown on my mobile Airbnb app all the time. Even if it is annoying, I still can get the information and data updated.

It is really sad, people talking about network error since 2018. Now it is 2019 July and i am having the same issue, I even tried thorough the website instead of the app. I couldn’t response or even see messages.