New Host Needs Help On Listing Settings

Earl5
Level 1
Park City, UT

New Host Needs Help On Listing Settings

I need some help on how to setup my listing right and as far as I can tell there is no AirBnB direct support for these things.  I have 5 bedrooms available in my home.  I want to make each room available to rent individually and also offer the entire home to be rented if desired.  I need to have separate calendars for each room as they are sometimes occupied and not available every day.  How do I set this up correctly?

Also, the short description is too short.  Is there some sort of longer description available?

3 Replies 3
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

@Earl5 You'll need to create 6 listings. One for each room, plus one for the entire house. Be sure to sync the calendars for each room with the one for the whole house and vice-versa so that you don't end up with a double-booking situation.

Use the detailed description section to add as much text to your listing as you want.

Thanks so much guys!  I am going to get to work on it!  I may have questions on how to sync the calendars but I will look into it first.

Thank you again guys.  I have looked at ways to sync the calendars.  I can see where the setting is, but do I sync the entire house calendars to the bedroom calendars?   Or the bedroom calendars to the entire house calendar?  Or both?  Do you know of a good step by step tutorial?