New host suspended

Najae0
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

New host suspended

Hello I am hoping to get some help I am a new host I literally just published my listing 2 days ago and I verified my identity and I uploaded all of the required documents. I got my first upcoming booking for this Friday then all of a sudden my account is suspended and paused my listing cannot be found and I am wondering has anybody else ever experienced something like this I’m literally a new host it has not even been 72 hours since my listing has been posted and I have not done anything wrong so I am trying to understand why I have been blocked I have called multiple times and messages the support I am yet to receive any explanation or update on my suspension. 

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Could be for many reasons

Do you have another account with Airbnb?

Do you have anything in your past that could come up negatively in terms of the security checks Airbnb such as criminal offences

Did you every stay with Airbnb and were part of a party that caused guest damage

Just some of the ones I can think of @Najae0 

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Najae0  does your listing has the word "party" anywhere in your description or do you allow a party in your house rules? If yes, then it may be the reason why your listing is suspended. You should change it , covid restrictions