New listing address problem

New listing address problem

Trying to add a new listing, but when asked to put address in, says its not accurate enough, and asks for a house name/door number. With this entered it still says the same. Also asks to move the pin close to property, but the pin cannot be moved. 

Cant get past this stage!

I have tried the following:

safari, safari private, chrome, chrome incognito, and the Airbnb app on iPhone. All say the same.

Tried yesterday and today, no change. 

I have also tried several different addresses, all say the same, so it isn't that ABB doesn't recognise my individual address. 

I expect this would show the same for anyone who tries currently? Please try and see if same happens to you and see if there is a solution?

Many thanks

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Vine-Cottage-New-Forest0 I vaguely remember when we set up our listing it insisted on a road name which is not part of our address. In the end we just stuck in the name of the lane near our property and it seemed happy even though the name on the lane is not the official name of the road on the County Council system. 

Does the map move around the pin rather than the pin move?

Hello, thanks for reply, no it won't accept any address at all - so nobody would be able to create a new listing at present it seems. 

Ill try moving the map as you suggest now, thanks!

"The address you entered is not accurate enough. Try adding a street or house number."

is what the message says , but the address is complete with both street and house number, and same for any other address I've tried.

Jude129
Level 2
Tregadillett, United Kingdom

Hi, I’m having exactly the same problem. It’s put my address in somewhere completely different and won’t except my address. It’s as if it’s not in its system. Iv tried everything. Frustrated as Airbnb can’t help. Speaking to a very patient lady but dosnt know how to fix it