New to airbnb

New to airbnb

Hi everyone, I had my first ever host experience here in Miami, Florida start yesterday and everything went great. Worked very hard to get everything ready and was very nervous, but so far, so good! I learned so much here. Thanks for sharing.

6 Replies 6
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Dario-and-Dalyla0 Yeah, the first guest is always nerve-wracking.  I remember mine as if it were yesterday! Welcome to the world of hosting!

Glad you made it to the Community Center.  It's a great place to get help and advice from other hosts.  I would also recommend reading the Community Help guides so that you are prepared if issues come up. 

Happy hosting and hope it is a rewarding experience for you!  🙂

Thank you very much we are very excited to book future guests. I think that I have opened up and viewed the app over 100 times per day. I just wish I had more activity. I have been hosting now for a week but have only had one reservation and waiting for our professional pictures to get published. 

@Dario-and-Dalyla0 You'll love the professional pictures! That was the first thing I did when I first listed and it has paid off handsomely.  Click on my profile picture then look at my listing...you'll see what I mean!

Can't seem to find the listing via the phone app. Can you send me the link 

Hi, i just listing my place at airbnb. My fren wanna book my place through airbnb, however she cant find my listing in search result? Can someone help me on this issue?

Patricia412
Level 1
Houston, TX

Hello,

I just signed up on this website, and I got 3 consequitive weekends automated-booked.  I was not aware that that the reservations got approved automatically. 

I am trying to get in touch with the guest and she does not reply. I am afraid that once she gets the notification of the cancelation she will give me bad reviews.

What should I do?

Patricia