New to hosting

Jill1116
Level 2
Mount Oliver, PA

New to hosting

Hello, I have a couple of questions and I hope this is the right place for it. I am technologically challenged and struggle with the schedule messages. I want to be able to regulate who gets them because some people I have already messaged and I don’t want them to get duplicates according to the scheduled messaging I set up. I just need someone to walk me through it. I have already looked it up and it’s not really clear. The other question I had was specifically what is the extra insurance that I will need. My insurance agent gave me homeowners insurance but I think I need a different type of policy as well. He umbrella insurance but I don’t really know. I have already looked it up and it’s not really clear. The other question I had was specifically what is the extra insurance that I will need. My insurance agent gave me homeowners insurance but I think I need a different type of policy as well. He had mentioned in umbrella insurance but I don’t really know if that’s exactly what I need. 

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jill1116 we don't use scheduled messages as we only have 3 listings and can quite happily keep up with personalised messages. We do have a Word file with directions that we cut and stick into messages to save time.