Nightly Price

Answered!
Lily147
Level 2
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Nightly Price

Hi,

the price for my apartment is 49€ per night, but when customers book I get only 31 € per night. Can somebody tell me why is that?

I am really dissapointed.

Thank you,

Lili

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Lily147 ,

Your listing shows different prices per night on different dates (from 28,- to 46,-, what i noticed at a quick check), so you probably you will have "Smart pricing" turned on (or you have put up custom prices in the calender).

You also offer discounts : weekly 21% , monthy 40%

So maybe you have to tune your listing, to prevent being more disappointed,

Hope this helps,

Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10

Hello @Lily147 ,

Your listing shows different prices per night on different dates (from 28,- to 46,-, what i noticed at a quick check), so you probably you will have "Smart pricing" turned on (or you have put up custom prices in the calender).

You also offer discounts : weekly 21% , monthy 40%

So maybe you have to tune your listing, to prevent being more disappointed,

Hope this helps,

Emiel

Lily147
Level 2
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Dear Emiel,

Thank you for your message. I don't have smart pricing on (I had, but I cancelled) and I can't find custom prices - don't know where to put up or down :).

I know about discounts - that seams ok to me. I only have dissagreament with short reservations.

Have a nice day,

Lili

Emiel1
Level 10

@Lily147,

For example: I can book your listing on last 2 nights of august for Euro 28,- a night.

You can check it yourself:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/22430564

If you goto your calender when maintaining the listing you probably will see these nightly prices also (and you can correct them there)

All the best,

Emiel

Lily147
Level 2
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Dear Emiel,

Thank you for all your effort. I have tried everything. The price that I have on my property is 49, but like you said, on the link you gave me is 28... and there is nothing I can do about it. I have no idea how is this possible.

Sincerely,

Lili

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Lily147

try to log in on your pc or laptop, not on your mobile and then you have 2 ways to set your prices.

One is default price which will show up if you didn't set up custom price for some day-s.

The other way is to set up custom prices for one or more days / period.

Go to your calendar , mark some day-s and pop up window will appear on your right side. There you can change price , block or unblock availability, add some custom rules like min-max stay etc , put a note etc...