No Payment received after 10 weeks

Des1785
Level 2
PMB, South Africa

No Payment received after 10 weeks

**I had guests check outon December 18, 2020 and other guests on January 01. 2021. Apparently these were paid out via Payoneer but to date nothing has been received. I have contacted Payoneer but they do not respond to messages. I have contacted AirBnB several times but before the matter is resolved, they indicate that the matter has been resolved - it has not.

I have contacted my bank and they have no record of any funds being received. 

Please would you look into this.

DES

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Des1785 This is a community forum so there is little most of us can do. The moderators do occasionally get involved especially, it seems to me,  where hosts are not getting paid . You could try contacting Airbnb on Twitter as they really don't like their dirty washing being aired in public. Other than that hope someone like @Liv picks it up and prods customer services for you.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks a lot for the tag, @Mike-And-Jane0 😊

Hi @Des1785,

I'm really sorry to hear about that!

I have inquired the Support team about your case and I'll get back to you as soon as I hear from them. Hopefully they'll be able to look further into this.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Des1785,

The agent who worked on your case has sent you a message explaining the situation. Would please be able to check it when you get a chance?

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Liv

@Liv@Mike-And-Jane0@Des1785, @info@jeanlee.co.za 

To inform you that the agent who worked on my case has not sent me a message explaining the situation. I have heard nothing from AirBnB

DES MORGAN