No Reservations been over 4days?????

No Reservations been over 4days?????

Attention:Airbnb I just put up a new listing and it is going on over 4days now??? No views and no reservations!!!???? What's going on??? Nothing on my listing is crazy or outrageous

7 Replies 7
Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Give it time is still early with in the months

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Attention, @Rachelle24. It is not Airbnb Customer Service, but a community of hosts and guests. And one question mark does the same job as five. Some hosts wait even months after posting a new listing before they get a booking. What is more, once I checked the listings suggested as "similar listings" below yours, each of them was cheaper, so I guess it is maths that does the magic.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Thanks I appreciate your feedback

Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

@Rachelle24 KiaOra

i see you have a minimum of 3 nights. You will be missing a lot of folk that just want a one night stopover. Just a thought, 

Adriene0
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Also maybe reduce the cleaning fee for maybe bookings less than 7 days.

Lois-and-Darryl0
Level 10
Rochester, WA

@Rachelle24:  This is likely a very slow time to start up.  Even in the busier warmer season (in the US), 4 days is not a long time!  It could be a month or two or three before you get your first bite.  Also, I highly recommend that you spend all this time you now have reading posts in the Community Center; reading advice and experiences.  I'm very grateful that I spent a couple months reading everything I could on this site before listing our home, and it made all the difference in our success!  Sure, we had a couple really bad experiences - but most of us have, and now after a year, we've settled in.  Learning from others' mistakes and lessons is really helpful.  Be patient.  If having your listing is costing you money, you may consider suspending the listing, and opening it up again when people are looking for vacation or weekend destinations(?)  Also, we require a minimum two-night stay, and almost all of our Guests are two nights, not three.  Good luck!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Rachelle24,

Welcome to the Community Center!

As @Lois-and-Darryl0 have said, it takes a little bit of time before you will have your first guests. I also think it is a great idea to familiarise yourself with the Airbnb platform and have a look at all the interesting experiences shared by hosts. 

Don't forget to let us know when you have your first guests :-). 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen