No Supervisor for Host!

Answered!

No Supervisor for Host!

Is anyone having issues with being connected to a Supervisor to resolve Host issues? According to a representative, my account has been flagged.  However, 3 different representatives could not explain why. When I asked to speak to a Supervisor, I'm told they will send a message.  I haven't received a message or any communication from anyone. 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Samaiyah0 You could try contacting Airbnb via Twitter. Some say it helps OR try calling them when their Irish call centre is open as they also seem to be more capable than call centres in other parts of the world.

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Samaiyah0 Your listings have been suspended. This is almost certainly because a guest has reported an issue (maybe a camera) with your listing. Have any guests complained about anything to you?

Other hosts report there is little you can do except just wait for the Trust and Safety team to get in touch. They will almost certainly tell you that you must improve but they won't tell you what the issue is!

I hope any booked guests can still communicate with you and that you are back up and running soon......

I was suspended for 5 days a month ago because of too many canceled reservations.  When I was suspended it showed on the account. My account doesn't show any suspensions or flags right now.

Also, I was trying to get in contact with a Supervisor a month ago to dispute the suspension and had no luck.  I am still able to post a listing, but was told I might not appear in the search due to the flag

No guest have made a complaint

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Samaiyah0 You could try contacting Airbnb via Twitter. Some say it helps OR try calling them when their Irish call centre is open as they also seem to be more capable than call centres in other parts of the world.

I've emailed the CEO before I posted in the forum. Don't know if I'll get any luck with that. Yes, their call center here in the US seem to not have much access to anything.  

@Samaiyah0 Airbnb's entire customer service operation is outsourced to a third party whose contractors have no contact with anyone inside of Airbnb. You can't speak with a supervisor because there aren't any. This entire model of management fell out of use a few years ago. RIP. 

Wow, I didn't know that.  Thank you for this information. Since they don't have a regular customer service operation,  Airbnb shouldn't be so strict with their host.