No access to Payout routing rules

Malcolm22
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

No access to Payout routing rules

Hi All,

We have been updated to account "ready" several days ago but the Payout Routing Rules did not highlight so we are unable to enter any information as to a % split.

We would appreciate any help that comes our way.

Thanks .

Malcolm.

6 Replies 6
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Malcolm22  what device /browser are you using?  Try it with Google Chrome as your browser.  It should work fine as this is Airbnb's recommended browser for managing listings. 

Let me know!

Hi Clare,

Thanks for the suggestion. I use chrome as our browser and i just checked again, and still cannot access the Payout Routing Rules. I think that if the problem is still there in the morning I'll go searching for a phone number and see if I can speak to someone at Airbnb HQ.

It's good to know that there are people out there willing to help.

Thank you.

Malcolm.

@Malcolm22  I have to assume that you have at least 2 payout accounts listed, correct? Do they both have a status of "ready"? Both have to have that status in order to add routing rules. 

Let me know!

You're good.

We have a lady running our listing and we have just added our payout information to the account. I will get in touch with her in the morning and ask her to check her account information.
Thank you.

@Malcolm22 Ok.  If one of the accounts was just added, more than likely it is still pending verification by Airbnb.  What Airbnb does with new payout accounts is send a small deposit, usually a penny, to be sure it gets processed correctly.  This can take anywhere from 2 to 5 business days to process.  Once this is done, the account status will say ''ready" and you should be able to then establish routing rules. 

Hope this solves the problem!

Clare

Ann483
Level 2
Mercer Island, WA

I use an iPad. I have two listings. I used two bank accounts, a different one for each listing. I closed one of the bank accounts and now want to receive payments for both listings through the remaining one account. I can get to the Payout Method page, where I have three payout options listed. I want to delete the closed account. I am unable to do it. AirBnb customer service rep tells me I have to make these changes in Payout Routing Rules, but the Payment Methods page has nothing else on it than the three accounts. I have turned the iPad off and on. I have signed in and out. I cannot find the Payout Routing Rules! I need help!!!!