No email notification of new inquiry

Doug-And-Liliana0
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

No email notification of new inquiry

In the past month or so there is no option in the settings to receive inquiry notifications by email.  I am getting the text message notifications, but would prefer to get my notifications via email.  I have double and triple checked all of my settings, but still not receiving them and my email account is working just fine.  It looks like they have changed this option to be able to receive inquiries via email.  Can someone please confirm?

Thanks,

Doug

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello,

With the settings I have Airbnb sends inquiries, reservation requests, reminders and all messages between me and guests by email as well as through the app.

Have you checked

1) that the messages are not going to your spam or junk folder

2) that the email address listed on your profile page is the correct one

In case it helps, the following are the settings I have.

Under "Push notification settings" I've selected Messages, Reservation Updates, Account Activity, Travel Assistant

I've nothing selected under "Text Message Settings" as I don't wish to receive text messages.

Under "Email Settings" Reservation and review reminders is selected.

Steve.

Caroline212
Level 2
Bude, United Kingdom

I have the same problem. I have run all cheacks to no avail.......

Melissa33
Level 1
Seattle, WA

I am having this same issue.  I have recently begun co-hosting for another listing.  I have been receiving SMS and email pushes for all guest messages but recently had an exception.  Two days ago a guest booked and included a message with a questions.  I never received either SMS or email push notifications and can not view that guest message in either the iPhone app or the website.  However, when I look at the guest booking on the calendar (thanks to host notifying of me of my failure to reply!), I was able to see message history and reply.  This is a serious issue.  It impacts guest satisfaction, owner satisfaction with me as a co-host, reply rating and therefor future revenue for host and AirBnB.  I submitted a bug report throuh the Feedback menu option but am very disappointed and not hopeful for a quick resolution.  Has anybody else failed to see messages in App AND website AND have failure of both text and email push notifications despite confirmed notifications settings in your account.  Gah!