No payout received for rental in South Africa

Claus-D1
Level 1
Wilderness, ZA

No payout received for rental in South Africa

I had guests from the 05.12.19 to the 16.12.19. Airbnb advised me that payment should be in my bank account on the 11.12.19.

My SA Bank can not find the payment.

I have spend endless time writing emails and making phone call. However, only get as far as the call centre. Despite many promises and

apparent escalation to the highest urgency level I have not received any feedback from the relevant department.

My Bank has requested a SWIFT (MT103) as proof of payment. I have ak Airbnb to provide me with this. No response!

Can some one help me here or has any suggestions. Should I involve the media or even legal assistance?

Thanks Claus 

5 Replies 5
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi just wondering if you have received ur payout?

how did u solve it? 
im having similar issue.Almost 2 weeks now. Seems like airbnb refuses to provide any proof that payout is being released.

call my bank no transaction has been whatsoever. This is on airbnb’s end.

Hi Claus, has the issue been solved? We are experiencing exactly the same. Our Bank FNB is asking for a proof of payment and an account number the money has been transferred from. So far the service from their customer service has led to nothing. 

Hi There - have any of you had luck from Airbnb? We have the same situation with no payment and no response from Airbnb. 

Regards

Mick

Michiel41
Level 1
Cape Town, ZA

Hi There - have any of you had luck from Airbnb? We have the same situation with no payment and no response from Airbnb. 

Regards

Mick