No payout?

Adam1219
Level 2
Honolulu, HI

No payout?

I have been a host for years and dealing with something I have never seen before. My guest (60 days) checked in on July 1....it is now July 9 and I have gotten NO payout?! 

I have emailed AirBnB support and have gotten no help. They responded with form answers and delays, buy have now just stopped. 

So I have someone staying at my home, that AirBnB has gotten paid for, but I have not gotten anything. 

Anyone deal with something like this? help! 

16 Replies 16
Michael5068
Level 1
Denver, CO

I have the same thing happening right now. I had some at the end of June and I still have received anything. I can’t get any response. I’ve never had anything like this happen and I’ve been hosting since 2008. 

Louisa93
Level 2
Monterey Park, CA

I have the same problem. No payout. This is not typical of Airbnb. My guest has come and gone. I question if they even paid. I imagine that they did because Airbnb issued a confirmation number for the reservation. So, where is my payout? Under transaction history it shows no upcoming payouts. So, does that mean this guest stayed in my place for free?? I'm losing confidence in Airbnb😔

@Louisa93 Same. Guest has come and gone with no payout to me. I’m new to hosting so is there a way to creat a ticket number? Or make a claim? Everything I click on takes me in circles.. 

Denice0
Level 10
Placitas, NM

Unfortunately this happens to hosts on Airbnb.  My guess is cash flow issues.  I just bumped another thread with 3 different hosts in the US - missed payout.  Keep writing daily on the community.  Let us know when they pay you!  Be persistent, be the squeaky wheel.  It happened to me 2 years ago; it took a week of constant follow-up.

Michael5073
Level 1
Phoenix, AZ

I had a guest stay this past Thursday night and have not received a payment yet

I have a guest that checked in last Thursday and they check out tomorrow I have not gotten a payout. I contacted customer support, they said they are doing a system update and the payment is in process. I asked for an email verification I would receive payment for this guest. 

Adam1219
Level 2
Honolulu, HI

I'm really considering reporting to Better Businesses Bureau.

Now Airbnb is no longer taking my messages and only sends canned responses. Airbnb is in financial trouble I fear. 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear of the payment issues you've been having, and thank you for highlighting them here.

In terms of the issue with payment(s) not showing in your Transaction History, this appears to have affected certain payouts from July 18-20th.

The good news is that the Payments team identified the issue and it is now fixed. If you visit your Transaction History page you should now see the payment rescheduled and it will be on its way to you shortly.

I'm so sorry for the concern this has caused, and fingers crossed the recent fix has sorted the issue for you. If your issue doesn't fit these dates and is still ongoing then please do reach out and we can flag this with the team.

Katie, I have no idea what you're talking about, but this issue has NOT been resolved in any sort of way. The payout has not shown up in any sort of transaction history, and nobody at Airbnb has responded to me with any sort of useful information or communication. whoever told you that this issue has been resolved is not telling you the truth.

@Adam1219 @Gregory350 @Katie @Karen1332 @Michael5073 

@Christina99 @Alice595 @Stephanie @Teresa102 @Clara116 

Beware !

Airbnb delays payments for many months with the only lame excuse being 'technical glitch'.

Airbnb owes me thousands of dollars for a 28 night stay that was completed successfully in March 2022 and I still didn't get paid for it despite that I have a verified and default payout method.

Flee this fraudulent company like the plague !!

Adam1219
Level 2
Honolulu, HI

has anyone had any experience with arbitration? I checked the terms of agreement and it seems like this is a legal option. I plan to pursue it, but wondering if anybody has had any experience with it?

Adam1219
Level 2
Honolulu, HI

Hey everyone I want to update you that I finally got my issue resolved. It took a lot, and I mean a lot, of emailing Airbnb and calling and being the squeaky wheel, but it is resolved. Thank you all for your support and kind words, and I really hope you all have the same result I do.

what’s finally worked? Email, calling???

i can’t get a hold of anyone and am missing 3 payouts.

this is just bad business