Non-payment of a guest's stay, 1 week ago

Answered!
Katy63
Level 1
Arenas de San Pedro, Spain

Non-payment of a guest's stay, 1 week ago

I have not been paid a week after a guest stayed for one night.  I can't find the payment status in transaction history.  How can I contact airbnb to find out where payment is?  I think there is an error, and the reservation and payment has been overlooked by airbnb, but I can't see any way of contacting airbnb to ask about payment.  Is there any way to chase them or to contact airbnb directly?    The guest's review has been published ....

1 Best Answer
Moira21
Level 8
Bispham, United Kingdom

@Katy63 When this happened to me, (through the app) I opened up the guests reservation, clicked on the reservation number/help, scrolled down to 'Still need help" Contact us. There's 2 options, Send message or Call us. 

I eventually got my earnings!! Good luck

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Moira21
Level 8
Bispham, United Kingdom

@Katy63 When this happened to me, (through the app) I opened up the guests reservation, clicked on the reservation number/help, scrolled down to 'Still need help" Contact us. There's 2 options, Send message or Call us. 

I eventually got my earnings!! Good luck

Katy63
Level 1
Arenas de San Pedro, Spain

Thanks very much Moira.   That's very helpful!

I've now had a good look, and it seems my account is in 'negative'.   It turns out airbnb must have decided to reimburse a week's rental fee for a 2 month-stay client who cancelled their stay after only 3 weeks in my flat (having paid for the first month in advance) and due to circumstances beyond their control.

But airbnb never bothered to inform me they would be doing this, and has just kept back the payment from my latest guest, and I am guessing will do this for all future payments until my account is back to 0.  

I would have appreciated being informed, and consulted in advance.  Especially as I was relying on this money to pay some bills.

I still have not received the payment for the last time I hosted a guest from last week, payment should have been depsoited into my account days ago and all Air bnb says is to contact pioneer but I cannot find out how to do this through the usual online searches. 

I have contacted the couple who stayed with me and they said that the money was deducted from their bank account immediately after I accepted them. 

As it is difficult to find a direct email address or hotline to contact your offices, can you please check the case and reach out to me?

I never had this problem before and would appreciate getting the payment asap.

To everyone else: If you have any advice for me, I'd be grateful. Comments if you experience similar problems are welcome, too!

Many thanks, Tanya 

Hello @Tanya133,

You've reached the community centre forum. It's a place where members help each other with advice from their own experience. People here don't have access to account information.

Do you mean "payoneer" rather than "pioneer"? If so then there's a "contact us" link in the "Help" column at the bottom of their main page at payoneer.com

There should also be contact inforamtion in any email you received from them when you set up your account with them.

Steve.