Not receiving Payout since March 2021

Not receiving Payout since March 2021

Hello Airbnb community!

I've seen posts like this before being resolved, so I hope somebody here would be able to help us also.

We're not receiving payouts from Airbnb since March 2021. The sum stuck on Pending Transactions page is pretty huge.

We've tried to change payout methods, add new. Bank credentials are the same as in Airbnb profile.

Customer Support unfortunately can only recommend to Add new Payout method and when we do so, it just goes in loops. 

We set payout method -> Airbnb agent confirms that everything is alright -> Payout Method gets reset -> Airbnb customer support agent tells us to set payout method

We're getting desperate. Is there a way you please transfer this to some next Tier support due to the huge sum of money being stuck?

@Nick 🙏

4 Replies 4
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about this @Chiko57! I will pass this on to team ASAP! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hello @Quincy @Nick 

thank you for looking into it. 

Unfortunately we still got no help. 

Support agent promised that everything is solved and we will receive our payout to Default payment method on 20th of January. Instead what happened - Payout method got reset (for like a 5th time) and payout transferred to Pending again.

Our customer support case was closed and we cannot reopen it.

If we will create new support case we will continue going in loops again until 2023.

Meanwhile we need to pay taxes and fines and without money since March 2021 it's pretty hard.

Support agent telling us to add payment method -> We add our bank (same name and country as Airbnb profile) -> Agent promises that everything is correct and payout will be in our account in 2-7 days -> In 7 days Payout method gets reset -> Support ticket gets closed -> We need to create another support ticket.

“Meanwhile we need to pay taxes and fines and without money since March 2021 it's pretty hard.”

Yes, one can well imagine just how hard it is. Perhaps try shouting about it on Airbnb’s Facebook and Twitter @Chiko57. Many hosts say they have gotten the attention they need by doing that. Be loud, and persistent. 

Airbnb is pretty lucky to have such dedicated hosts, who will continue to serve guests without being paid for it, for that length of time. And it’s an ARMY of hosts, apparently, judging by the massive pile of posts about this issue on the forum.  I hope you can get the money Airbnb owe you, soon @Chiko57 

Hey @Quincy , can you please let me know who you passed it on? We still got no help.