Not receiving payout and broken property

Troy201
Level 2
Pelican Rapids, MN

Not receiving payout and broken property

Hi airbnb hosts,

This is what I have been dealing with for over a month. Not receiving my payout plus giving me the run around about broken furniture. They got what they wanted my money. Airbnb finally just wore me out. Phone call after phone call and email after email I give up... 

Hi Troy,

Good day !
This is Karen one of the support ambassadors of Airbnb.

I understand how important for you to know the details of your payout. So to further explain with the reservation HMRT4Y9R8 you were actually paid with 646.02 and from reservation HM8SQTCHP you also received payout of $ 813.08 so we add them up you got a total of $1459.1 however from this reservation HM8SQTCHP reservation adjustment of -$1,455.00 Dec 22, 2020 so we deducted the total of the payout you received from the adjusmtent thus resulting to $4.10 for this payout.

I will be unlisting my property from airbnb and using VRBO. I have been with Airbnb over 10 years. This is the worst experience I've had. Airbnb has basically stolen money from me. I feel violated. I will spread the news of my very, very bad experience on every Media opinion I have.
Troy

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Troy201 

So what caused the adjustment for HM8SQTCHP and at the same time it has a payout ?