Notifications, late receipt and duplicated

Danielle365
Level 2
Warner Robins, GA

Notifications, late receipt and duplicated

I'm relatively new to this, and I respond to every enquiry that reaches my email from AirBnB, very quickly. I decline when necessary and I send a message explaining. 

I had an enquiry from someone and their request said 4 people, but her message to me asked me to somehow accommodate 6, one being a child. I declined and explained within a very short time, but I kept getting messages from AirBnB telling me I need to decline or pre-approve soon before too much time passes. AirBnB finally accepted my declination the next evening, a good 24 hours later. Somehow, my rating is only 86%, and I don't know how much more quickly I can respond than what I am doing.  I don't know if they have messed up my rating because they aren't getting my responses or what.

They are also telling me over and over to review my last guest when I did that the first time they prompted me, about an hour after they left today. I'm still getting prompts on that even now, 9 hours later.

I contacted the Help Center, they responded this morning on the first issue, but had a question before they said they could resolve it. That was 12 hours ago.

What can I do better or differently?

Thanks, in advance!

Danielle

0 Replies 0