Number of vehicles

Number of vehicles

Most guests arrive all together in one vehicle, however we have been surprised by as many as four vehicles with a family of four. A married couple arrived just yesterday with each driving their own car.

Where on the listing would you recommend asking if the guest will be arriving in more than one vehicle? There's so much information and it is important this stands out. It may be a problem due to limited space.

Of course, it would be great if Airbnb asked this question of booking guests, but I haven't seen this. Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Cosmo

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you just make it clear in your listing description that you can only accommodate xx cars to park at your listing and if they're planning to bring more they will need to bring more they will need to park in the road @Cosmo4 

@you can remind them of this when you send your check in instructions. 

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Cosmo4 There are plenty of places on your listing you can add this. Description/things to know/guest access/house rules. Because many guests do not read a listing very thoroughly, you should back it up by including it in your messages at booking and in your check-in instructions. 

Kathryn-and-Paul0
Level 8
Lower Hutt, New Zealand

I just say on my listing "of street parking for one car. If guests turn up with more they park on the street.