OK everyone I have 2 listings up. Read me for filth !!!

Brianna159
Level 2
Youngstown, OH

OK everyone I have 2 listings up. Read me for filth !!!

Tell me everything I can do to improve, things I should add, things I should take out. Pricing . Drop all your wisdom I am ready to receive❤️

I do have three confirmed bookings for room 1.

4 Replies 4
Brianna159
Level 2
Youngstown, OH

I also have a confirmed booking for room 2

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Brianna159 

Congratulations on your new business venture!

Your rooms are bright and cheerful. I would suggest that when you have some time you do some thrift store shopping for:

1: Some colorful pictures to put on the walls 

2. Bedside tables and lamps for both sides of the bed

3: Other inexpensive items that would be useful if there is space, like a small desk and chair, dresser with mirror, etc.

It doesn’t have to be all done in one day.

I didn’t see any mention of closet space. People will need a place to put their clothes.

As for prices, they look low to me. If that is the price Airbnb suggested it’s really way too low.

You should take a look at motels near you and I think you will find that they cost a lot more and offer a lot less than you do.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Brianna159 

My remarks:

- Set a fixed check-in time period (now: flexible) and a check-out time in the morning (now: 5pm).

- one of the listings has a promotional discount (20%), please note other discounts like the monthly discount (also 20%) will also apply.

- Your maximum stay seems to be set to 1 year. Are your sure you want such "long term stays " ?

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Brianna159 do you really want people for one night only? Lots of cleaning for little reward me thinks. Also your cancellation policy is, I think, overly flexible - you can have guests cancel the day before they are due to arrive and you will get nothing.