October has 39 nights according to statistics!

Audrey-and-Renaud0
Level 2
Saint-Cannat, France

October has 39 nights according to statistics!

According to my AirBnB statistics, October has 39 nights. Thus killing my occupancy rate. What's wrong again? 

iMarkup_20190907_173635.jpg

13 Replies 13
Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

@Audrey-and-Renaud0  Now you can make more money in October!!

Jennifer1421
Level 10
Peterborough, Canada

Boost your bookings by opening your calendar from October 32nd to 38!

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Audrey-and-Renaud0 

it's happening when you have more than 1 listing, the nights are doubled, tripled... but I see you have just one listing ... but.... why I am not surprised 🙂

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Audrey-and-Renaud0  That is awesome.  I love when someone uncovers another totally inexplicable, insane and random error introduced by airbnb, undoubtedly to break something that didn't need fixing.  

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Audrey-and-Renaud0 did you at any point have more than one listing? My stats look like that because I have multiple listings. 

Nope, single listing. 

@Audrey-and-Renaud0  , math isnt the best in ABB. I couldn't yet figure out how they calculate 1+1=5

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

" 10 listings in your area were booked for Oct. 39-45. Check our price tips to make sure you also get booked!"

@Sarah977 

Thanks for that LOL moment.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

All good with 31 nights over here in Auckland, New Zealand @Audrey-and-Renaud0 @Flavia195 @Sarah977 

@Emilia42 @Mark116 @Susan @Jennifer@Branka &Silvia

@Helen427  How can you say that's good- you got cheated out of 8 nights that you could have booked 🙂

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

I think the problem with all of You is that You're insisting on using the gregorian calendar. Said calendar was introduced by Pope Gregory XIII in October 1582 and it's a little outdated.

With the requirements of the modern Short Term Rental business it's important to have as many days as possible to rent in a month. Airbnb realised that and is obviousely using an updated calendar version with more flexibility in terms of the numbers of days in a month.

Picture this: What if we had 100 nights to rent in a month, that would boost our income considerably. Don't be negative, see the advantages of the new system.

Airbnb is an innovative and host-centric company and their main objective is to work for our benefit.

Kim87
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

Crazy! I often receive emails from airbnb for nights i could have booked for lower price, but the point is the whole month is booked already.