Odd enquiry

Answered!
Anwen0
Level 2
Welshpool, United Kingdom

Odd enquiry

Hi,

Had an enquiry from someone who seemed genuine. My nightly rate is £150.00. The enquiry was for 64 nights, yet Airbnb calculated the final amount at approximately £1100.00! Has anyone else come across this or is there a legitimate explanation? Seems very strange. The enquiry has been declined.

Anwen. 

1 Best Answer
Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Anwen0 There is definitely something going on with your calendar. You can't see any price changes or discounts set on your end?

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 7.46.19 AM.png

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Anwen0 There is definitely something going on with your calendar. You can't see any price changes or discounts set on your end?

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 7.46.19 AM.png

@Anwen0  @Emilia42 

Someone else was posting recently about a similar experience with their calendar and pricing:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/pricing-error/m-p/1411670#M308004

There generally seems to be some serious issues going on with the platform in recent days.

Anwen0
Level 2

@Colleen253 , @Emilia42 

Thank you for your replies. Calendar appears unchanged, discount structure as previously set, prices unchanged. 

Clicked on Colleen’s link and for the time being, I’ve turned off instant book.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you logged the issue with Airbnb @Anwen0 ?

Anwen0
Level 2

@Helen3 . Thank you for your reply. Not terribly good at this tech and struggling to find a contact link direct to Airbnb. Also want to question them as to why I keep receiving verification codes by text message from them. If you could advise a link, I’d be very grateful. 

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

If you want to call them: 020 3318 1111 🙂

@Anwen0 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Anwen0 Go to the help section of the community forum and then open the post that is called something like contact Airbnb. An early post on the first page lists all the contact details for Airbnb.

Anwen0
Level 2

@Paul1255 @Mike-And-Jane0 

Thanks for your help on this.