Offering a discount for a 2 night stay

Offering a discount for a 2 night stay

Hi, I'm brand new to hosting and am trying to work out how I offer a discount in my pricing for more than one night (rooms currently £90 per night but want to offer £160 for 2 nights).  I can only see how to set up a weekly discount.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Alison

3 Replies 3
Maz0
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

You can send a special offer. There is usually a easily visible link. You can play arounf with it too before you send it so you are sure you are getting the right amount. Rember the special offer must include any added costs eg your cleaning fee or if you charge for extra people, etc.

Mike77
Level 10
Bend, OR

Why are you offering a discount?  If you think you are charging too much, then just lower your price.

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887

We are in an area where we are close (150 Kms) to Sydney and hence have a lot of 1 night stays mainly for guests attending weddings. We have a minimum of 1 night and would like to increase it to 2 night minimum but we are afrais we would lose the wedding guests. So we would like to encourage people to stay 2 nights by offering a discount. The Airbnb site wont allow this by the usual pricing means so how do others do it?