One home - two options

Diane1078
Level 2
Alabama, United States

One home - two options

We have a home that has two options- rent the upper level 2/2 or rent the entire home- 3/3.  I currently have two separate listings but some people are getting confused and occasionally offended since the upper level listing  states entire hone.  The only options are entire hone, a room, or shared area so entire hone seems to be the most accurate.  Any suggestions?

3 Replies 3
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Diane1078 You have it set correctly for what you describe. Your description is clear, and states the listing is for the upper level only, so I do wonder where the confusion is coming from.  I notice in your photos it seems there are two kitchens. Are you including photos of spaces that are not part of the rental contract?

Diane1078
Level 2
Alabama, United States

Thanks fir noticing the extra kitchen photos - they go with the 3/3 option.  I deleted them.  Otherwise I guess the way it is set up is the best option.

THANKS!!

@Diane1078 As you also have photos of the entire home from the outside, you might want to make good use of the captions and specify on those photos that the listing is for the upper level of the home only. Many guests don't read/skim the listing description, and some only look at photos. Captions are an ideal opportunity for clarification.