One host (didn´t agree to the COVID-19 safety practices) and Two Listings, but...

Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

One host (didn´t agree to the COVID-19 safety practices) and Two Listings, but...

I have two listings and I did not agree with the security practices.

My two calendars are blocked, but in one listing it appears "Clean and tidy" and in the other listing it appears "Enhanced Clean" (???)

How can "Enhanced Clean" appear if I don't agree with security practices ??

Listing #1 (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13549789)

Screenshot_2021-04-02 ✸ Wi-Fi 100Mb ✸ 43 SmartTV ✸ Full Kitchen ✸ - Apartments for Rent in Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, [...].png

Listing #2 (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/23334077)

Screenshot_2021-04-02 ✶ Ocean front ✶ WiFi ✶ TV ✶ Full Kitchen ✶ - Houses for Rent in Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.png

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ricardo85 
You probably are flabbergasted when confronted with these glitches.... did you contact Airbnb ?

Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Emiel1 

I think anyone is confused by all these problems.

I don't feel safe working with Airbnb in these conditions where you are practically forced to accept certain conditions in which you are placed in a position of vulnerability before the guest.

Now the guest just needs to complain about any cleaning problem and ask for a 100% refund. There are many stories of Airbnb accepting what the guest says without asking for proof and almost always does not consult the host. Just notify the host about the refund and that's it!

Thinking of alternatives ...

Ricardo

Meu Perfil.

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Did you read the cleaning process screens, @Ricardo85 ? I ask because I read them and suddenly received an email telling me I had successfully committed to Enhanced Clean. I didn't think I had ticked any boxes, but I was working from my phone and very tired, so maybe?

This was back when it was introduced.

But it is strange that one of your listings is down for it and the other is not. Both of mine were instantly onboard. I have since snoozed the one in my house with too much shared space. 

I originally didn't want any part of giving guests another stick to beat me with, but it's been no problem really. Like you, I expect, I was already doing most of it. Anyway, as @Emiel1 says, if you don't want it (and I don't blame you if you don't), see what Airbnb says about it. Will you let us know?

Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Lawrene0 

I have never accessed the cleaning and sanitation protocol pages "by mistake".

And even if this happened it would not make sense to get the message below when I access my Airbnb account:

Screenshot_2021-04-02 Vacation Rentals, Homes, Experiences Places - Airbnb.png

The listing calendar where it says that I accepted the cleaning and sanitizing protocol is blocked !!! This makes no sense.

Ricardo

Meu Perfil.

You're right, @Ricardo85 . There is no explanation for it that makes sense. If you find out what's going on, will you let us know?