Online Experiences...I'm invisible!!!!

Grazia379
Level 1
Turin, Italy

Online Experiences...I'm invisible!!!!

Hi, I have contacted the assistance several times, as although I put filters with the data of the planned experience, I am not visible.
They say yes, that I show up, of course, if you know what to look for.
But people looking for one type of experience can only by date and place (which is absurd, since it should be online !!), and other very vague filters. Lately the homepage has also changed, worse than the worst! If you enter and click on online experiences, the answer is 2000 experiences, then if you read some of those, you see that they are not online, but live. So? Where did the online ones go? However, even putting all possible filters, I do not appear! I do not know what to do!
Does it happen to you too? What advice do you give me?
Grazia

4 Replies 4
Charles224
Level 10
Clare, Australia

Hi @Grazia379 , I can see 2 experiences (look great!) and are these the ones you are worried about? 

With experiences, the dates in the calendar are really important, so that is the only advice I have.

Apart from the usual "illegitimi non carorundum". 

Ciao. 

Grazia379
Level 1
Turin, Italy

Hi Charles,

thank you!!! How did you found me exactly?

Deirdre122
Host Advisory Board Member
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Grazia379

I am also an online experience host. This seemed to be a temporary issue yesterday where the Online Experiences tab brought up all experiences which did not include online. It is back to normal now - if you click on Online Experiences on the homepage, they do all show up now.

Grazia379
Level 1
Turin, Italy

Hi Deirdre,

It’s true and I found myself.

Thank you so much.