Opened Claim. Not Getting Support

Opened Claim. Not Getting Support

Hello All,

I'm having a very frustrating experience and I'm not sure what to do now.

A guest stayed, did drugs , had drug buddies over, left damages and needles  and removed by police.

I opened a claim. Its been closed without followup. I can't message about it. Airbnb doesn't display I had it booked anymore and the guests messages have all disappeared from chat.

I started communicating with Airbnb support approx Oct 27, I dont have any resoltuon yet.

**[Private conversation removed in line with Community Center Guidelines]

12 Replies 12
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Johny12 have you tried calling Airbnb?

@Lisa723 I dont have a phone number to reach them from Canada. I chatted with Support again, they won't give me a phone number to call either

While I had a conversation with chat support, they had absolutely no information, other then for me to wait.  They will ask whoever it is to communicate with me.

@Lisa723 that's the phone number i tried for Canada.   The recording says they cancelled the number.

You tried 1-415-800-5959? I just tried it and it works for me, anyway.

@Johny12 

Actually I tried the 1-855#, sorry to have been unclear.

I got: "Thank you for calling Airbnb, this phone number is no longer in service"

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Try 647 945 9627. @Johny12

This worked!! thank you

@Lisa723  @Sarah977 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

415 is the San Francisco area code. @Lisa723

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Sarah977 Yes...? That doesn’t mean it can’t be reached from Canada.

That's true, it can be called from Canada. But I've had to wait much much longer for a call to be answered when using the SF number, just because that's the number they post for everyone. @Lisa723

UPDATE: I called 647 945 9627 from Canada as suggested by @Lisa723, i spoke to someone and the entire call took 9 minutes,  including hold time.  

Much better then the hours I've spent chatting and explaining.