Optional extra pricing for add on services: a roll-away bed, flowers, groceries, mid week cleaning

Danielle50
Level 2
Kirkland, WA

Optional extra pricing for add on services: a roll-away bed, flowers, groceries, mid week cleaning

I am looking to offer additional services for an additional cost, which the renter can select at the time of booking if they would like the service and pay for through Airbnb.  Some of these would include: a roll away bed, fresh flowers (for birthday or anniversary), groceries to be there upon arrival, mid week cleaning, bikes to rent, printer (with ink and paper).

How can we have this as an option for Airbnb?

Thank you!

2 Replies 2
Peggy7
Level 3
Ringgold, GA

Just use the Airbnb Resolution Center..Easy Peasy

Leslie7
Level 10
Port Angeles, WA

I would also like to be able to add on custom charges, I can't imagine it's that difficult to tweak the software, why doesn't Airbnb do that? For example, I would like to charge a pet fee. Also, I charge an extra $10 per person, but I want to charge it for the entire stay, not per night, because I only have to wash their sheets and make their bed once when they leave. Going through the resolution center is a big fat hassle with all the additional back and forth, especially when you do most of your bookings on a mobile device like I do. Surely the technology allows it, I wonder why it isn't available?