Our pricing

Our pricing

We are new to AirB&B. We live in Eugene Or and the World Games are being held 3 blocks from our new remodeled ,/furnished house. Everything is brand new, walk to HaywField. Smart price has it available for $1800 per night. The next highest price is $800 per night. We have heard of people getting $3000 per night. The population of Eugene is 180,000 and approximately 200,000 people are visiting. We have not had any inquiries about it . Looking for some feedback on what you might do.

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Chris16599 I wouldn't be too greedy. Your listing is new and without reviews so people might not want to risk it.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I agree with @Mike-And-Jane0 

@Chris16599  you are a new host looking to capitalise on a major event - as a guest the sort of listing I would avoid.

Have a look at what your competitors are charging for comparable listings in your area for your size and type of property and align your standard and higher event price with theirs (but a bit lower as you are starting out).

Make sure your listing is comprehensive and you have quality photos and you fill in your profile.

Also talk to your fellow co-hosts and review your property - it would benefit from you adding some colour/photos/ home decor/pictures and you really need to fill in your profiles to help establish trust.