Overall rating shows up Orange and not black

Zach20
Level 2
Austin, TX

Overall rating shows up Orange and not black

andy.PNGHey quick question, I co host a room with a friend. Currently he does not have a car, part of the co hosting deal is I help his guest with rides and take him to the store when I have the time.  I recieved a 5 star review from my latest guest and pulled up my stats, for my rooms the over all rating is 4.9 and colored black. His is 4.3 and colored orange as you can see.  Two questions, one will his ratings mess mine up, and is having your overall rating in orange a bad thing.

Thank Y'all

2 Replies 2

Here is the policy concerning co-hosts and ratings:

"When it comes time for end-of-stay reviews, guests will be asked to review their stay as part of their experience on Airbnb. The review will show up on the listing page, as well as on the profile page for the listing adminr. Star ratings left by the guest can affect the Superhost status of the listing admin, but not the Superhost status of a co-host.

If a co-host is chosen to be the primary host, the guest will see the primary host’s profile picture throughout the review flow, but the rating will be left for the listing admin."

Orange is a very bad thing. Your friend only has 58% 5-stars so his rating level is critical. If he does not start raising it soon Airbnb may remove his listing.

Thank you