PAYOUT DELAY

Answered!

PAYOUT DELAY

My guest checked in on Sept 24, 2016 and out on Oct 4, 2016 but the payment is still pending. Who do I need to contact to get assistance with this.

1 Best Answer

So on your transaction history page, you click through to the "Future Transactions" tab and is it still listed there vs. being in the "Completed Transactions" tab?  That would be a problem and you need to contact Airbnb. Search for the help guide.  

However if it is in your "Completed Transactions" your payout will be based on the method of payment which could be up to 7 business days and you are only at day 4 now : 

Processing time

After Airbnb releases the payout, it takes some additional time for the money to get to you. The average processing time for each payout method is:

• ACH / Direct deposit: Up to 3 business days
  • Bank transfer or international wire: 3–7 business days
  • PayPal: Within 1 business day
  • Western Union: 1 business day (US Pacific Time)
  • Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: Within 1 business day

View Best Answer in original post

255 Replies 255

What's it say in your Transaction History? 

https://www.airbnb.com/users/transaction_history

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/425/when-do-i-get-paid

Use the box above that says "search for anything...." and search for "Contact Airbnb" and use the "Community Help Guide".  

My Transaction history just has it as a future transaction pending

So on your transaction history page, you click through to the "Future Transactions" tab and is it still listed there vs. being in the "Completed Transactions" tab?  That would be a problem and you need to contact Airbnb. Search for the help guide.  

However if it is in your "Completed Transactions" your payout will be based on the method of payment which could be up to 7 business days and you are only at day 4 now : 

Processing time

After Airbnb releases the payout, it takes some additional time for the money to get to you. The average processing time for each payout method is:

• ACH / Direct deposit: Up to 3 business days
  • Bank transfer or international wire: 3–7 business days
  • PayPal: Within 1 business day
  • Western Union: 1 business day (US Pacific Time)
  • Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: Within 1 business day

What happens if the reservation shows up on the calender but that reservation does not show up as a "pending"transaction?  I had a group of 10 check on Sunday.  That reservation does not show up on my "pending" transaction list and I have not received payout.  it is for 543.00.  I called and I got the same answers as everone else seems to get.  AirBandB has already collected funds from that guest, blocked time off on my business calender and I fed 10 people for 2 mornings.  I am small busness and have bills to pay and I depend on business partners to do their job.  I can not afford to risk bad business practices like this, as there seems to be a pattern.  If not paid in the next few days, I will pull my listing and advise others to do so!

Fatima31
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dear Leigh,

I am also facing the same problem,

My guest has already checked out but in pay out its not showing pending or future transaction. its showing nothing about this guest pay out. whether you received the payment for the host u mentioned in below post or not? if yes then after how many days? and can you please tell me how to communicate to Airbnb cal center?

Regards

Hi Fatima, did you manage to solve the issue? I have the same problem and was curious how to solve it.

Put it on twitter and jabber compaints site

We are in the same boat I have called airbnb so many times now 10 days , overdue

They are not paying lots of us.I to cannot afford people staying at our property not contributing to costs for that property.

Its just not fair!!!

I use a host from one I found on craigslist not knowing abb helps to locate one (but they havent and have not gotten back to me at all). My host set it up that abb pays him my rent and his commission.  went well for 4 months then this last month when he was suppose to pay me eighteen hundred dollars first said he was gone at a funeral, then said abb was holding up the payments.  Now it is almost one month, and soon he will be into me for 3,600.00.

I want to stop any payments going to him and go directly to me. what can I do?

Sandee

You delete the payout and add a new one

Wow that is terrible. First, do you have access to your account? If you do then you need to delete his access but it sounds like he has set up the whole thing. So you need to call Airbnb and tell them he is no longer authorized to rent your unit. Tough situation because you may loose your money too if this guy is not an upstanding guy. But hopefully it really is a problem with Airbnb. It does happen. Good luck!!

i have been waiting for 6 weeks for my some of my payouts totalling over $5000 !!!!! I have another booking nect month for over $2000 Argggggg! ive been doing this for 2.5 years and have NEVER had an issue... Now i was told a ticket would be expidited and no calls or email responses🤷🏼‍♀️  Im about to take legal action as this is totally NOT exceptable business practice!!!!   I have bills to pay and my mortgage is about to default i dont feel at all supported or valued as a 5 star 100% of the time Superhost .... What would you do?

Hi Andrea,

Me too!!!

Same experience here from Thailand.

my 2 payouts are delayed almost 1 month and when I message support, there was no answer and then 5 mins later it said case closed!!
If your problem is solved, please give me an advice.

Molly , i have same in Thailand  about 3 weeks delay , when i call  AIRBNB they promise to come back in 12 hours , but nothing happens !!!  i have 7 different payouts missing !!!!

Did you solve the problem ? and how ? 

Hi , your problem is solved?