PAYOUT DELAY

Answered!

PAYOUT DELAY

My guest checked in on Sept 24, 2016 and out on Oct 4, 2016 but the payment is still pending. Who do I need to contact to get assistance with this.

1 Best Answer

So on your transaction history page, you click through to the "Future Transactions" tab and is it still listed there vs. being in the "Completed Transactions" tab?  That would be a problem and you need to contact Airbnb. Search for the help guide.  

However if it is in your "Completed Transactions" your payout will be based on the method of payment which could be up to 7 business days and you are only at day 4 now : 

Processing time

After Airbnb releases the payout, it takes some additional time for the money to get to you. The average processing time for each payout method is:

• ACH / Direct deposit: Up to 3 business days
  • Bank transfer or international wire: 3–7 business days
  • PayPal: Within 1 business day
  • Western Union: 1 business day (US Pacific Time)
  • Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: Within 1 business day

View Best Answer in original post

255 Replies 255
Steve551
Level 2
Annapolis, MD

I'm seeing all these conversations re: payout issues for the first time.  How many hosts still have not received payment? 

My guest arrived for a +30 day stay on 5.20.18.  I entered a new payout account on 05.18 due to a change in name on account.  Airbnb direct deposited a penny to the account for verification.  As of date of this writing, ie 06.01.18 I still have not received payment as the status shows payment as pending.  I've emailed and called help line numerous times over the last 10 days and still haven't received resolution.  I've been member since 2015 and have not had issues until now.  Has something at Airbnb changed or are they delaying payments for technical reasons or are they using guest payments for other purposes and having cash flow issues with payouts to hosts????  The Airbnb account website is also unreliable since it often does not recognize my account nor do they call back with code for access as the tab indicates

Bryan209
Level 2
Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, NM

Hi Steve,

I am an AirBnB superhost and I am curious if you resolved your payout issues?  I am having similar problems (12/27/18) to many described  in this forum, mainly delayed payment and frustrating attempts to reach anyone on the support lines that is empowered to effect resolution of the problem. 

I had the same thing happen a couple years ago. More then 1200usd they owed for more then a month. Finally I emailed the better business bureau and placed a claim. Airbnb gave me the payout within 2 days. I also twitted them as that seems to get them going especially a threat to post on every forum about their bad business practices. 

Good luck!

Jero1
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

I have similar problem with you, I have bookings since September 2017 but airbnb did not want to pay us... from these payout problem is starting again and again, I had cancelation both by the guests and by me because I am afraid I can not pay the hotel bills but all guests who stayed with us said the already pay to the airbnb. I think airbnb should close their business the hurth more peoples from their policy 

Yan51
Level 2
Beijing, China

Hi all! Have you met this issue?

Mine shoule have been done the payout on 13th july, 2018 but there still shows 0$ on my july earning!!!!

it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Airbnb when you will be done my PAYOUT!>???!!??!

It’s impossible! Please check your bank ACC and your country policy!

thank you

Hello, unfortunately it is not impossible. Sometimes this happens with Airbnb. I’m 2016 I went for a full month waiting for a payout of over $1000usd. I called all the time and got no where. Finally I contacted the better business bureau and sent public message on twitter to their account as well as Facebook. Finally the money was real eased. I don’t know why it happens. It I’m guessing withbthe very massive suystemnthey have going there are glitches to it sometimes. You need to contact them and be persistent. I don’t believe it’s on purpose just a glitch but I could be wrong. Call, tweet, Facebook, contact better business bureau in the USA eventually you will be paid. 

Yan51
Level 2
Beijing, China

Noooooo! i've already delayed 3 of my guests payout transactions!!!! There still signed 0$ earning in July, it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!! I set my receive currency as CNY with a Bank of China card connected, apparently i don't think it has problem, it's because they didn't paaaaaayyy yet!!!!!! 

Someone can solve my claim????????!!!!!

Why do you delay to pay again? I don't accept it happpens again in august........

Nearly, never
N-C-0
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

5Airbnb VERY poor service to us owners, who provide the housing and make the beds etc. They do not provide a phone number. They do not follow up with an email. And now, after several years of receiving payout directly to my bank account the DAY AFTER CHECK IN, they now say I will not get it for 6 days. Obviously they are holding my money to make some interest - not fair!

My payout is delayed. Please help me!

Check your payment setting please! Or connect to airbnb on Twitter
Adriana454
Level 2
Orlando, FL

What happens if hosts don't pay ABB charges and comission? I have a pending pay out of nine hundred and seventy six dollars since sept 3rd and been contacting customer service since sept 5th. Unsuccessfully. Only yesterday, sept 9th, I was told that they've started "investigating" and that I have to wait 7 to 10 days for a RETURN, not exactly for the pay out btw. Meanwhile, I keep hosting their guests. And paying comission. And I dont find that fair. I've been on airbnb for 6 months now and already facing pay out issues. Considering cancelling ALL coming reservations WITHOUT PENALTIES. Help? please? Thank you.

I've been hosting for almost two years--one place in the US and another in Ecuador. A little over a year ago, I changed the payment method for the Ecuadorian place to my bank in Ecuador. The first deposit went through but a second one did not. I raised the issue with AirBnB and the bank here. The Ecuadorian bank said that they had sent the money back because my account's profile was not complete (no e-mail or phone number). They also said they cannot trace the funds. AirBnB was also not responsive. I must have called, tweeted and written on their Facebook page 30 times without any effect. Finally I filed a complaint with the BBB in San Francisco where AirBnB HQ is located. Within a few weeks I had my money deposited to my US bank account. AirBnB did say that they could not trace the money but  they had paid it from their own funds.