PAYOUT DELAY

Answered!

PAYOUT DELAY

My guest checked in on Sept 24, 2016 and out on Oct 4, 2016 but the payment is still pending. Who do I need to contact to get assistance with this.

1 Best Answer

So on your transaction history page, you click through to the "Future Transactions" tab and is it still listed there vs. being in the "Completed Transactions" tab?  That would be a problem and you need to contact Airbnb. Search for the help guide.  

However if it is in your "Completed Transactions" your payout will be based on the method of payment which could be up to 7 business days and you are only at day 4 now : 

Processing time

After Airbnb releases the payout, it takes some additional time for the money to get to you. The average processing time for each payout method is:

• ACH / Direct deposit: Up to 3 business days
  • Bank transfer or international wire: 3–7 business days
  • PayPal: Within 1 business day
  • Western Union: 1 business day (US Pacific Time)
  • Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: Within 1 business day

View Best Answer in original post

255 Replies 255

Airbnb should pay you 24 hr. AFTER the guest checkec in not before. However hosts like me did not recieve their payout 

even after the check in. sad.

Brenda129
Level 2
Cabanatuan City, Philippines

Hello Ms. Mae.  I have the same problem, I have not yet received my payment with airbnb.  Guest checked-in on May 22, 2017, airbnb declared that it had already released the payment, but no such payment was released up to this date.  May I know what happen to your case?  Did airbnb release payment in your favor? 

which more established site? I am experiencing payour delay,rude customer service,refusal to answer my emails,hang ups etc and all I want is the costs of people staying at our place paid out!!!

So frustrating

I have the same problem.  How doe you get to the help guide or contact air bnb?  It is very frustrating that they don't have an email or phone number.

My 2 reservation: Kaitlyn and Oliver in my 2 properties check in 14th Jan 2017, but now after 2 days... there is not any payout email as usually

I'm having the same problem. Airbnb is giving me the run around. They owe $1400 and it's been 8 days since checkin. I group has left and received a refund of $200 from my checkin 2 days ago. Airbnb had no problem keeping that money and sent $32 but yet I still do not see the $1400.

Very bad business practices. Will need to pull 5 listings and cancel over 100 guests in the next 3 months if airbnb can't make good with payouts

I am on Airbnb for long time and was paid on time until recently.

I wader if Airbnb has cash problems or they managing the money poorly

because many hosts do not get paid. This is sad as we all love Airbnb, want to stay on the site and wish for

pleasent experiance.

Melita4
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

Could not have said it better. 

Airbnb has invested in high tech backend computer systems. The reservation system works well. The monitoring system not so well and the payout system is atrocious. 

The problem with investing in backend systems is that successful organisations require a front end face whereby users can speak to someone about their issues. This has been a continual problem with Airbnb. There are no contacts apart from 'community' groups.

EMarie0
Level 2
North Carolina, United States

Indeed this no face company has poor customer contact. Although guests pay.. hosts are the ones who provide the real estate and have the least support... and the worst experience.

Sorry but this answer is BS. Literally! My transaction had it listed but not the transfer. This is the problem with airbnb case managers. They have their generic answers and they stick to that answer. It makes us as hosts feel nsupported and very nervous when they is a problem with our money. Airbnb case managers NEED to take hosts more seriously and actually look into what we are asking about. Generic answers are not helpful and only work to annoy, frustrate and p#@! off hosts.

Finally my payout was sent 12 days late and with a lot of calling and wasted time trying to get someone to listen.

Ask to someone higher up? I can’t get anyone to call me back or to put me on with a supervisor. It’s been 11 days now since I was supposed to get my payout. It’s under future transactions but they keep saying they’ve processed on their end.

@Kamaria1 it's happening to me right now the payout is not processed.  I called them and they keep insisting that it's been process on 3/16.  In transaction history it is still in the future payments.  There's something wrong.  How did you get yours resolved?

I kept calling getting different answers but then finally someone said it was a glitch in the system and they sent my money same day. Seems weird though because it happens to so many of us.

@Kamaria1 , it's typical BS to keep you quiet and move onto the next chat.

Thanks for the help people!  The number worked and I spoke to someone.  After 10 minutes on hold she gave me very fishy answer that they were conducting a random security check and she didn't know more or when would be resolved but she'd issue a  "ticket" and someone would get back to me sometime, she didn't know how.  Sounded super weird.     

But the good news was she called me back a half hour later to tell me she got it resolved and I'd be getting the payment in a few days!  

I pointed out that if they want to delay payment for any stupid reason they should at least send a message saying 'we're doing a random security check and there will be a slight delay and you'll be hearing back from us by .....'.   she of course agreed.