PAYOUT DELAY

Answered!

PAYOUT DELAY

My guest checked in on Sept 24, 2016 and out on Oct 4, 2016 but the payment is still pending. Who do I need to contact to get assistance with this.

1 Best Answer

So on your transaction history page, you click through to the "Future Transactions" tab and is it still listed there vs. being in the "Completed Transactions" tab?  That would be a problem and you need to contact Airbnb. Search for the help guide.  

However if it is in your "Completed Transactions" your payout will be based on the method of payment which could be up to 7 business days and you are only at day 4 now : 

Processing time

After Airbnb releases the payout, it takes some additional time for the money to get to you. The average processing time for each payout method is:

• ACH / Direct deposit: Up to 3 business days
  • Bank transfer or international wire: 3–7 business days
  • PayPal: Within 1 business day
  • Western Union: 1 business day (US Pacific Time)
  • Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: Within 1 business day

View Best Answer in original post

255 Replies 255

Hi Ephraim,

I know it's so frustrating! But we have to stay calm and very clear. I had to call many times before someone finally looked at what I was talking about. I had to be very slow in my speach and explain in detail and make sure they were following me each step of the way. Then it took 12 days to get the payout. I went through Twitter, Facebook, reported them to the Better Business Bureau (who also contacted them) called and had 2 case managers keeping an eye on the problem. We just got our payout yesterday with a note saying their was an internal problem (glitch) they have resolved it now and the money was sent.

My feeling (after feeling very stressed about it) is that Airbnb is trying. They got too big too fast and their system messes up sometimes. We have to trust them that they are working on it but we also have to work so they see their error and then call, email and message daily to keep them going.

Wish for you the best!

The number I used is 1 855 424 7262

That is the same line they use on everyone and seems to mean abosutely nothing. This has happened to me 7 times now and each time they say this same thing. I am dealing with it again right now. 

Vidyullata0
Level 1
Hyderabad, India

I hosted one guest on September 10 -11, I didn't get my payout till today. I am from India. can you pl. help. I am expecting another guest next week

Tamar1
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Hello, I have some problems with the payout and I don't know how to contact the Airbnb. I have changed a minimum payout amount, but I have not got the e-mail about that change which usually comes after any changes and also in transaction history I see that the money was sent, but there is no any code for Western Union which I need to get the money. Could you tell me please how can I solve that problem?

Cathy17
Level 2
Blue Ridge, GA

My guest checked in on Oct 21 and out on Oct 23. They were great and gave us a good review. My completed transactions shows the reservation but no payout. I called Airbnb and got a response that they would "escalate" my issue to someone else. Has anyone been contacted after a similar contact. Also, how long does it take to finally get the payout?  I have only been with this site since April but this is the first time I've had an issue. This weekend I had another booking and payout went acccording to schedule. 

Where did you find their phone number?  I have the same issue and want to resolve it.

I did not find the answer I was looking for.  My payout is delayed pertaining to amount earned in completed transactions and with 1 day payout time for Western Union already 3 days overdue.  I have no idea where the money is, as there does not seem to be a current balance information anywhere.  Additionally future transactions do not have pending payouts either.  A little frustrating at this point.  Does anybody have updated phone number for airbnb? Thank you

This is not solved.

Lynne31
Level 2
Crestline, CA

Someone suggested that I use Twitter @Airbnbhelp and ask for assistance. 

I heard back on Twitter within a couple of hours, asking me to DM (Direct Message) them with the Reservation number and email. 

I did that Saturday. 

Today, Monday, it is resolved and my paypal is credited. 😄

Twitter works!!!

Hope it works for you.

Lynne

Thank you for the helpful tip!

Tonya5
Level 1
Oxford, MS

How do we get our money? our tenants checked out sunday and we still have not received our payment. We have new tenants this weekend and just want to make sure we are getting our money. Please help.

Thanks

Tonya **

@Tonya5 Go on Twitter. @Airbnbhelp and ask for your resolution. When they respond, they'll ask for your login email and reservation code.  Mine resolved in three days.
Best wishes,

Lynne

Terry62
Level 1
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa

I simply cannot understand why after providing payout information which Airbnb already have anyway, I still don't get paid. I still get e mails to provide payout details. Very frustrated.

Terry **

Yasmin13
Level 2
Stockport, United Kingdom

I'm in the same boat. Have now contacted them on twitter- lets see what happens. It's very frustrating 

Did you get it resolved after posting on Twitter?