PDF Attachments

Mary4391
Level 2
Brookline, MA

PDF Attachments

Is it possible to send a PDF with a message?  I used to do it using the "masked" email address, but now that those are gone, I don't know how to send a PDF.  Help!

8 Replies 8
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

Go to your account @Mary4391 and request professional hosting tools.  There you can attest that you'll only use guests' emails for Airbnb matters:

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 1.32.28 AM.png

Once you do this, you'll again be able to share PDFs with guests.

Thanks, that was really helpful!  I'm glad I'm able to email guests again.

I was really relieved to have this option too, @Mary4391!  

Mariah117
Level 2
South Dakota, United States

Thanks for this info @Ann72 ! I'm attempting to send a PDF in messages. However, I made your recommended changes in the 'Professional Hosting Tools' after the guest confirmed their stay. Will I be able to send this guest a PDF?

@Mariah117  - I don't think you can send PDFs through the airbnb messaging system.  Once you sign up for Professional Hosting Tools, each guest with a reservation to your listing will have a unique email address in the reservation info section.  You can then use that email address to send the PDF through your regular email.

@Mary4391 is right @Mariah117 and I don't know why I said above one could send PDFs.  I only have one one-page PDF for guests so I have converted it into a JPEG, and that is possible to send to guests.

@Ann72 OMG thank you for this! I've been texting PDFs to our guests - didn't know this email option was available!

Nancy

how can I lock my pdf file from editing?