PLEASE HELP!AIRBNB ARE WILL NOT HELP. THEY HAVE REFUNDED ALL MY GUESTS AND THEY ARE STILL IN MY HOME

Samantha36
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

PLEASE HELP!AIRBNB ARE WILL NOT HELP. THEY HAVE REFUNDED ALL MY GUESTS AND THEY ARE STILL IN MY HOME

Hello, 

Any help would be greatly apprecited! I have tried to get help from Airbnb, and the staff have even hung up on me and closed chat conversations mid way.

They have made several thousand pounds worth of refunds AFTER the guests have stayed (some for their full stay). 

THE GUESTS ARE STILL IN MY HOME AND AIRBNB ARE NOT REMOVING THEM. 

I have honestly never felt so let down by a company, and cannot believe a company can put me into financial hardship like this by suddenly refunding all my guests during their stay (about 5 guests). 

I would really appreciate any help. I don't know why this has happened, and to be completely honest, I don't think I can handle the stress of this anymore. I'm just a normal person that has now paid for about 20 peoples holidays and now to be honest cannot afford to even provide for myself because it is such a lot of money. (so people got refunded after being their nearly a month. Even though no guests requested a refund and they are all unhappy also with this)

0 Replies 0