Partial refund

Karen28
Level 2
Davidson, NC

Partial refund

Hey I was wondering if it's possible to get partial refunds for a poor ezperience at a host house? Everything from the air conditioner didn't work to construction outside their building at eight in the morning to the combination lock not working and uss getting locked out of our condo for 30 minutes when we needed to get to the airport. Do you know if Airbnb does partial refunds?
2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Karen28,

I would contact Airbnb and make your concerns known.  Did you complete your stay at the listing and voice your concerns to the guest?  It would help if you could provide proof that you tried to get things rectified.   It is also very important to include these things in your review of the host.  If you wish to contact Airbnb, the number is listed on your itinery.

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thanks for the quick response. I do have a trail of emails and text messages as she lives in Canada and I was in Cancun. I was only there one night so there wasn't a lot of time but we paid a premium price as it was in Cancun.