Paying my remaining balance

Aida43
Level 5
Los Angeles, CA

Paying my remaining balance

Hi there -

I booked a cabin in Big Bear and it required a deposit to book the cabin.  I now need to pay the balance, but have no idea where to go to do that.  The cabin shows booked, and it shows how much I paid, and balance due, but no where does it show to pay balance.  I need to pay the balance by tomorrow or I will lose my reservation.  There isn't a number I can call to ask questions either. 

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks,

Michelle 

166 Replies 166
Warren210
Level 1
Diego Martin, Trinidad and Tobago

Thank you David, this is what I needed 3 years after. Just the ability to pay the balance in advance. It should be more accessible when viewing the balance. 

Irene628
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

what information did you get regarding paying the balance, as I am in the same position and can't find how to pay the balance

Joe714
Level 1
Dublin, Ireland

I’ve exactly same problem 

if you get answer please let me know 

thanks 

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Joe714 the answer is just a couple of posts above. 

Israel76
Level 1
Dallas, TX

I reserved a home, made the first payment, but the second declined, and says that I have 72h to make the payment. I changed my payment method but still don’t know how complete the remaining balance. I need help

Did the updated payment method work? Did they simply try 72h later on the new payment method?

Jarad3
Level 1
Belair, Australia

If you don’t see the option to pay in advance as suggested in the posts on page 9. Then update your app and it will appear. As soon as I updated my app the option appeared and I was able to pay the remainder in advance

Does anyone know how to get receipt for balance payment? When I click on "Get Receipt" there is only Payment 1 of 2 receipt. How can I get Payment 2 of 2 receipt?

Hello, I paid my balance payment a week ahead of time  but also can only see the original 1 of 2 payments. The receipt hasn't updated my second payment. Did you find the answer to this at all?

Siti-Juliana0
Level 1
Johor, Malaysia

This doesn't help at all...

Cory77
Level 1
Johnson City, TN

It’s impossible I can’t pay the second half it doesn’t give any options. Unfortunately none of this helps at all. Can someone please help?

Vicki267
Level 1
Newbury, VT

Where is the trip overview.  I don't see it and nothing comes up when I searched on it.  I need to see my balance do so I can be sure I have enough $ to cover it.

Linda2648
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

I’m not getting these options on the app, is it easier on a pc? Or does Airbnb text or email when the balance is due with details of how to settle it?

any help appreciated 

Am looking how to pay the samething and cant figure it out

I am in South Africa. Same problem. How does ons contact Airbnb Admin.  Why do they not answer this question themselves?