Paying my remaining balance

Aida43
Level 5
Los Angeles, CA

Paying my remaining balance

Hi there -

I booked a cabin in Big Bear and it required a deposit to book the cabin.  I now need to pay the balance, but have no idea where to go to do that.  The cabin shows booked, and it shows how much I paid, and balance due, but no where does it show to pay balance.  I need to pay the balance by tomorrow or I will lose my reservation.  There isn't a number I can call to ask questions either. 

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks,

Michelle 

166 Replies 166

Thanks for that ... where is exactly is the Trip Overview Page ??

Thank you very much for the advice 

Marie1554
Level 1
Barrhead, United Kingdom

Brilliant!  Thanks for this answer.  Worked a  treat!

Rosalind38
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

Thank you Robert - that was a great help

Thank you very much for your help! I would have not figured this out by myself.

Many thanks for your advice, Robert!

Carolyn437
Level 1
Llanddewi-Brefi, United Kingdom

Thank you Robert1655 for such a clear explanation. You would think that they would make it a bit more obvious.

THANK YOU!!!  This was so helpful.

Thanks  for this explanation. It really helped. Thanks so much.

Oh my gosh, have just been having the same issue and this answer was exactly what I needed, thank you!

Linda2648
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

Hi

i don’t have that option on the app, I’ve tried to follow your instructions, but when I click on the picture and scroll down I don’t get those.  Does this only come up nearer the time when your balance is due? 
thanks

This is exactly the solution I was looking for! Thank you kindly

Perfect thank you 

The problem I faced trying to follow the suggestions kindly posted by @Robert1655 was that I couldn't fill the text box in order to get the transaction done. I mean fill the text box with the verification code sent in my mobile. The thing is weird, I have never encountered a behavior such as this. So I was trying to get control on the text box  by a left click and very quickly type one digit of the time  and repeat the whole procedure until the last digit of the code, i.e. click - type, click - type, click - type, etc. It works. It's of course a bug in the platform and it must be fixed the soonest possible. I hope I helped.   

Mars13
Level 1
Urdaneta City, Philippines

yes, but how to pay the remaining balance