Paying my remaining balance

Aida43
Level 5
Los Angeles, CA

Paying my remaining balance

Hi there -

I booked a cabin in Big Bear and it required a deposit to book the cabin.  I now need to pay the balance, but have no idea where to go to do that.  The cabin shows booked, and it shows how much I paid, and balance due, but no where does it show to pay balance.  I need to pay the balance by tomorrow or I will lose my reservation.  There isn't a number I can call to ask questions either. 

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks,

Michelle 

166 Replies 166

To pay in advance, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to the Trip overview
2. Click on the penthouse picture, which should take you to the itinerary page/home reservation.
3. Scroll down and click the "Get receipts and manage payments"

4. Then click "Update payment details"
5. Select the "Pay ahead of schedule: Now"

I can get to Step 3, but I only have the option to get receipts.

There is no option to manage payments 🙁

This is very frustrating as I’d like to pay a bit earlier. Airbnb isn’t even displaying when the second payment is due. Lucky I wrote it down during booking.

I’m using my phone app at the moment, not sure if there are more options on my computer

Aha. Am able to access this feature if I log into the website, but it doesn’t seem to be available in the phone app.

Sorted.

I can't find the option '5. Select the "Pay ahead of schedule: Now"' .. do you have any idea why?

Actually here in NZ when you make a booking on Air B&B you pay a deposit then closer to the date of your stay you pay the remaining balance I am now trying to find out how this final payment is to be done I’m unable to find any links 

Helen, I had never heard of this till now and I am in NZ.  When people make bookings for our Studio it is full payment upfront.  I personally don't like the idea of part payment here and then later another payment.  Seems messy to me.

That literally doesnt help the original question in the slightest. Try again. 

2. Click on the penthouse picture, which should take you to the itinerary page/home reservation.

I managed to get to step 3.  When I click on "Get receipts and manage payment" it takes me to a "SEARCH" for attractions page.  Beyond frustrated!!! 

I'm having the same issue... so yeah its a thing.. I only paid for less than half up front now I owe the rest.. dont be a snoot

I see that you keep posting this and I wish I could get it to work. I get on the picutre in trip overview and it won't scroll down. 😞

I do it all the time.Yes there is

Ged3
Level 1
Derby, United Kingdom

If you know, do you mind telling us? 

This is not true.  I have an AirBNB reservation and have a balance to pay.