Payment Method, Account Number, SWIFT code

Payment Method, Account Number, SWIFT code

Hi, I`m trying to add my bank account as a payment method but i keep getting this error message. My bank account number has 12 digits in total. If I just enter those numbers it tells me the number must be between 15-18 digits. When I tried to complete it with ceros, I get this message.

Any help?

Problema Banco.jpg

3 Replies 3
Raffaele-and-Astrid0
Level 10
Coogee, Australia

HI @Diego121

I think you miss the SWIFT code. (the error that show you in the top right)

check with your bank, ank them the swift code of your bank, normally you can find out in internet without calling the bank, is quite easy to find through google.

good luck

cheers Raf

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Diego121,

This has been an issue for other users in Uruguay and has been discussed in the Community Center. Have a look at this thread, as Maximiliano seems to have found a solution to this Swift code error.

I hope you can get it sorted, let us know how you get on!

Kirstie

Jean-Louis19
Level 1
Whitby, Turks and Caicos Islands

Hi I'm based in The Turks & Caicos Islands. Any wire transfer is first of all sent to JP Morgan bank in the US then this bank sends the funds to my bank in TCI. How can I put the whole information on this simplified form? In the past I was dealing just with WT so I know that each time my guests banker ignored this JP Morgan bank, the funds were stucked on the way. A nightmare I no longer want to experience. Thanks for any help