Payment Method

Answered!
Vicky37
Level 1
Athens, Greece

Payment Method

Hi,everyone!i would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with that!i ve heard that their is an option to have 2 bank accounts as my payment method and choose the percentage i want to be paid in each account..is that possible?and how could i do that?thank so much for your time:)vicky

1 Best Answer
Ann114
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi, Vicky,

Yes, you can def. do that. If you go into edit profile, and click on payout you will see the options to add an acct and split the payout.

Good luck!

View Best Answer in original post

20 Replies 20
Ann114
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi, Vicky,

Yes, you can def. do that. If you go into edit profile, and click on payout you will see the options to add an acct and split the payout.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your time!You ve been very helpfull!Cheers from Greece😊
Randy25
Level 1
Pototan, Philippines

Hi, Everyone! I'm having problems finding a payment method here in the Philippines. No paypal available for me.

James233
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I'm in the UK, paypal has been working fine but now I'm trying to set up a payment direct to bank and the link isn't working at all??

Anyone else had similar? any solutions??

(customer support from airbnb is shocking!!)

Cheers,

J

James233
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Eventually got my bank details to upload to their system.

I think it was an issue with the specifity of zip/postcode requirements on their system.

Might be wrong but appeared to work after I capitalised the letters and removed the spacing.

Good Luck!

Siang0
Level 2
San José, Costa Rica

Hello dear friends,

I have a question or better say 2 question for you and i hope that you can help me.

1. I want to change the payout method, i choose western Union, but for an amount of 95$ the comission was 10$, so i want from now on the method to be ONLY bank transfer directly in my accont.

2. I want to change the name of the hostel, example instead of Transilvania Hostel, i want to be Transilvania Hostel 16$/pers. Because people understand that all room is 164. Please help me.

Thank tou very much.

With friendship,

Nicole 

Siang0
Level 2
San José, Costa Rica

Sorry instead 164 is 16$ all room and is only for 1 bed per night per person. Thank you.

Hi,

I'm new here and I put the wrong email in the section Payment Method. Now I can not delete it. 

I don't even know if maybe someone else is using that email for his/her PayPal account.

Tomorrow my first guests arrives and I also believe that tomorrow airbnb will transfer the money

to that e-mail PayPal account. 

What can I do to change that e-mailadress? This is a drama. Can someone please please help asap?

Thanks!

Jose132
Level 1
Santiago, Chile

Hello,

Question.

Do you accept cash payment from your guests?

My home is in Chile but have a US bank account so Airbnb transfers to my account but e.g. for a USD 508 Airbnb deducted USD 143 so I got transfered USD 365.

Thank you and regards

Victor86
Level 1
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

I cant add a pay out method ( it says invalid postal code when i try to submit it), although i submitted a payment method. Do i have to add a pay out method? Im confused.

Sara299
Level 1
Cartagena, Colombia

Hi everyone ! It is possible to have two payoneer cards insert in payment method?

Thank you,

Sara

Layla2
Level 2
Santa Rosa City, Philippines

Hello Everyone.  This is my first time to host and cannot set up my bank details in the payment method.  My guests are arriving this Wednesday and I still have not yet completed my bank payment method due to the required entry field of "Bank Code".

My bank tells me that they do not have  a "Bank Code" but a "Branch Code" but this is only a 3 or 4 digit code not a "9-digit code".

Thus, I am having errors in the system as they are looking for a 9-digit code.

Can anyone of you pls. help me so I can set up my payment method?

Thank you in advance.

Layla - Philippines

Cathryn10
Level 1
Kingscliff, Australia

I have tried to enter my bank account details into the payment method section several times now, but the bank account details I have entered in now over 6 times  dont seem to stick.  Every time I log out and log back in the site is asking me to add a payment method!  this is driving me crazy and there doesn't seem to be any way to contact airbnb to ask for help.

My first guests leave tomorrow and in transaction history (future) it says payment method is default.

I have no idea what that means.

has anyone had similar problems and how do I fix it?

thanks in advance for your support.

Nemanja3
Level 1
Podgorica Municipality, Montenegro

Hello, 

can you please tell me how to make the bank tranfer from the method of me paying all the expencess, to the method of sharing the bank tranfer expences? I got my first guests and the bank took from me 15€. It was a small reservation but I need to change that because of the other bigger ones. Can anyone tell me how to contact airbnb managment to ask them to change the bank tranfer policy and to tell them to share the expences?

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards,

Nemanja