Payment Method

Answered!
Vicky37
Level 1
Athens, Greece

Payment Method

Hi,everyone!i would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with that!i ve heard that their is an option to have 2 bank accounts as my payment method and choose the percentage i want to be paid in each account..is that possible?and how could i do that?thank so much for your time:)vicky

1 Best Answer
Ann114
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi, Vicky,

Yes, you can def. do that. If you go into edit profile, and click on payout you will see the options to add an acct and split the payout.

Good luck!

View Best Answer in original post

20 Replies 20

Hello,

I have two apartments on Airbnb.

Can I use one credit card for one apartment and use another credit card for another apartment?

Hello!You mean you want to get payed for the 2 listings separately to 2 different bank accounts?

Yes this is possible,first upload both cards at payment method and after the are connected(you need a few days for approval)you will go at payment method and scroll down,you will see the listings,next to every listing you will see a parentage and a bank account.If you want one listing to get paid at only one card for example put 100% and the card of your choice.Have in mind along with the card you have to upload the bank account as well

Sasa7
Level 1
Cetinje, Montenegro

hi everybody, I cant put my card number. It is master card

Michelle549
Level 1
Port Rexton, Canada

I'm having trouble with the banking information that I have provided. It says it's not correct. I've added it three times now. What is the correct way???

You have to wait a few days for approval have in mind,I don't know if this is the problem though!Can you be more detailed?Explain to me your exact steps please

Sharon299
Level 1
Newport, AR

I just deleted my Paypal as an option for payment. (the email address was incorrect for Paypal account).  I thought that I could just delete it and start over with the correct information.  When I went to set up the payment method again Paypal was no longer an option on credit cards.  How can I get the Paypal option back?