Payment hasn't posted for current guest, 3 day stay

Ray138
Level 1
Ocean City, MD

Payment hasn't posted for current guest, 3 day stay

Guest checked in Thursday.   No payment has posted as of today, Saturday???  

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Ray138,

There's no listing on your profile. If you're a co-host then that's normal but if you're the host of a listing then you should contact Airbnb support.

Is it that you've not received notification from Airbnb that they've released the payment or have they done that but it hasn't arrived to your payment method? Contact Airbnb support if htey haven't notified you of an upcoming payment.

You also don't say what type of payout method you use. If it's PayPal then, if Airbnb has released the payment, it should have arrived so you could contact PayPal or Airbnb support. If it's a bank account then it may be due to the weekend.

I get paid to my bank account and since Airbnb doesn't release the payout for Thursday night stays until sometime on Friday and my bank doesn't process transactions over the weekend I often don't get Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday payments until the following Monday or Tuesday.

You could go to your transaction history and click on "Upcoming payments" to see if the payment is shown there as upcoming.

Steve.