Payment in 7 month?

Shako-0
Level 2
Stepantsminda, Georgia

Payment in 7 month?

I am waiiting payment and in description it says, that i'll get it in 7 month. Is it normal?

Shako

6 Replies 6
Brittany1
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Shako-0

You should receive your payment upon checkin of your guest not when they book your apartment. If this payment is for a booking 7 months out then yes that would be correct. Otherwise I would contact Airbnb.

Shako-0
Level 2
Stepantsminda, Georgia

The amount is 471 usd for 4 different bookings121+121+44+185( minimum payment aount  is 300 usd). last booking's check out was in january 2016. Payout day for some reason was 01.04.2016. and its says i should receive it 01.11.2016. 

Thanks for support,

Shako

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Shako-0,

Great to meet you.

This sounds a little strange. I just wonder what the dates of your reservation were for January and to ask have you by any chance checked if you were paid back then? I only ask because I wonder if the date formatting for this is actually off and means 4th Jan and 11th Jan? Maybe not the case, but I have my detective hat on here and thought I would check! 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Shako-0
Level 2
Stepantsminda, Georgia

I've attched printscreen photo

original.jpeg

Shako

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Shako-0,

Aww thanks for including the screenshots, it looks like these dates maybe in the US date format so it would be: payout to your account 4th Jan '16 and it should arrive into your bank by 11th Jan '16. If you did not received your payment in January, I would recommend you contact the Support Team directly so they can look into it further and you can get this sorted. 

I hope you don't mind, but I am going to edit your screenshot to block out your guest's name for safety reasons. 🙂

I hope this is helpful, do let me know how you get on. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Shako-0
Level 2
Stepantsminda, Georgia

Thanks Lizzie. You've been so helpful. I'll check our bank account and if it's no transfered in January, I'll contact Airbnb support team

Shako