Payment issue still pending after a month!

Payment issue still pending after a month!

I have a huge problem and I am really surprised with the irresponsibility from AIRBNB. 

I usually receive the payments through Western Union but as I was out at the beginning of June and needed my money I requested Bank transfer, but I have not received 3 payments because of some problems. I was in touch with AIRBNB customer service and we have got the information from my bank and their bank that money is not delivered to me, now I request them to send my money and then deal with banks and etc. But it is over a 10 days I have not received any answer from customer service all my calls and emails are in vain, I feel I am crazy. This thing goes over a month now and I spent half of my days how I reach AIRBNB and my summer plans are failing because of that. Please let me know if anyone has the same thing and if anyone has experienced same troubles. I will sue this company and request moral compensation for failing in everything, company that started with individual initiative became corporation that does not care about humans, what a shame! 

15 Replies 15
Natasha19
Level 1
Gansbaai, South Africa

I have just had my first customers from them and have been waiting for a month now for payment. I have had no response either and will not be using their services in the future. Terrible site. Very disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marilyn23
Level 1
Saint Harmon, United Kingdom

Hi , have just joined Airbnb and have been waiting for a payment !!!??? it says its pending ,  and i cant seem to be able to get in contact with anyone !!  HELP please .

Hello Natasha, 

After a month of communication with AIRBNB customer service I have got back the money. It was tough communication and long term, but I never gave up and requested my money. It is really difficult communication scheme but I have used all options starting from social networks till phone calls and online chats. I wish you good luck!

Can you tell me how can I communicate with Airbnb as the 2 submitted payout methods are still pending verification without saying the reason. The customer checked in 3 days ago and no information from Airbnb
Laurie46
Level 1
Radcliffe on Trent, United Kingdom

I think it would be easier going to the moon, than hearing anything from airbnb, I am still awaiting payments, it is impossible to contac them, nightmare....!!!

Tamara31
Level 2
Bergen, Norway

I have also a problem with getting in contact with Airbnb? Guest have stayed Three days checked out and usually The payment come automatic but this time it is still sitting in future transactions? Can anyone help??
Aleksandra11
Level 1
Kraków, Poland

I'm having the same problem! I'm so angry about this, I should get the money already and still panding! Can anyone with this problem Respond me if they solved it!

Fritz4
Level 1
Swakopmund, NA

I am just as frustrated as i have been trying to get a refund of R 18 957 for the past month. I made a booking and paid, whereafter the host cancelled, so I followed the Airbnb refund procedures, where it stated I will receive my refund and it will be paid into my account within 5 working days. I am spending hours chatting to ''automated anwering sites'', requesting about my refund, but no response from Airbnb. I cannot get hold of ANYBODY at Airbnb........this is such a unprofessional situation !

Anelia0
Level 1
Sofia, Bulgaria

We waiting from 15 days....maybe one more year to get paid... i dont have comment....how we sopose to trust a internet site with no phone number for support... ???????!!!!!

Sharon95
Level 1
Western Cape, South Africa

Hi

How do I contact Airbnb to obtain proof of payment?  Monies was transferred on Monday 18/7/2016 but still no money in my account.

My Bank is unable to trace any payment.

Thank you

Sharon

And Spanish host.

I thought I was the only one Airbnb haven't pay!!! I though I was the only one silly women that phones and phones to the company and has no other response that " I know you're angry but we can't do more than comunicate your case to the security department"

A family is staying in my house from last Saturday ( July 16)till tomorrow Sunday (July 24) . 8 days. And from June 30 they say to me that they have a security problem. They say my case is marked urgent but, after 23 days it has no solved? I don't know why? They need more workers, more hours, more interest?

How much time I have to wait?

And the worst is they don't phone me or write me to explain and calm me.

I'm on vacation but are not being as good as could be because i'm half a day phoning the company or thinking on my problem.

Very bad first experience.

Someone has given them a complaint? Any advise?

Max41
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The Payment it shown Pending!!!

May I know what is the way to get the payment??

Should I ingore the next upcoming guest??

My guest have come back home but my money is not in my account. I am not enjoying my vacation because AIRBNB. I think they ought compensate me for the inconvenients and for the time I have lost because of them.

Anna, did you sue this company and request moral compensation?

Thanks

If anyone of airbnb employees read the messages, the reservertion was  QNK5DP

Hello everybody!

Me and my roomate, we have the same problem. We have our first guest in right now, arrived yesterday. But We still haven´t had our payment. What we should do? From who we should ask, coz there are no contacts on this site. Im quite upset 😞 

Anna, any tips?

Thank you soo much!!!
Kadri