Payment issue still pending after a month!

Payment issue still pending after a month!

I have a huge problem and I am really surprised with the irresponsibility from AIRBNB. 

I usually receive the payments through Western Union but as I was out at the beginning of June and needed my money I requested Bank transfer, but I have not received 3 payments because of some problems. I was in touch with AIRBNB customer service and we have got the information from my bank and their bank that money is not delivered to me, now I request them to send my money and then deal with banks and etc. But it is over a 10 days I have not received any answer from customer service all my calls and emails are in vain, I feel I am crazy. This thing goes over a month now and I spent half of my days how I reach AIRBNB and my summer plans are failing because of that. Please let me know if anyone has the same thing and if anyone has experienced same troubles. I will sue this company and request moral compensation for failing in everything, company that started with individual initiative became corporation that does not care about humans, what a shame! 

15 Replies 15
Ken44
Level 2
Boalsburg, PA

It's been six weeks and no activity.  I am waiting for AirBnB to process an upcoming payout...it is just sitting there awaiting the transaction.  It won't allow me to cancel.  I'm stuck.  Over one week ago one of the "Online Community Managers" allegedly escalated but nothing has happened.  No communication with me whatsoever.  This organization is worthless. I'm about done with AirBnB.  Does anyone have access to someone who can resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

Ken